Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Temporary Insanity




It's been a while since I put out a blog. I am in the middle of so many things right now you couldn't imagine. I have some beautiful new jewelry to list, but I need to take better photos. I have new guest artists to introduce to you and items of theirs to list in the store, but I am going to wait until June, and here is the reason why.

I am continuing the Search Engine Optimization for my website so I can be listed higher in the search engines, AND to improve my page rankings. I recently had my site optimized, but it wasn't done completely and in some cases it was done improperly. So, when I thought I was hiring a new company for SEO Maintenance, I was very surprised to learn that before I purchased a maintenance plan I needed to have the site further optimized "on-page" to correct some things that were done wrong before, and to complete other things that were never done in the first place!

So, please be patient with me while I wait until June to list new products and feature new artists. I want to have the best site that I can and that is going to take both time and money. The good news is that in the mean time I can make a lot of new things so that in June I will have a TON of new items to post in the store and introduce to you!

In the midst of all of this I am still planning our wedding, which will take place on August 1st. It's very exciting, but it has been a lot of work because we already have 2 small children and we live a "Married Life" every day (that means we don't get much of a break for leisure activity! I know...we're ass backwards). I am sure that things will turn out perfectly, as I have a wedding planner doing all of the research to alleviate some of the stress. I just need to make the selections :)

Thank you all for your continued patience and support. In the mean time I will post another blog with the FREE GIFT winner for this month, and a picture of their prize tomorrow. Stay tuned....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Started as a hobby, Isabella's Beads is owned and operated by me, Mariealena Calabrese. After realizing that beading was more of a passion rather than just a hobby, I wanted to share my creations with everyone. I recently gave birth to my first child, my daughter Isabella Rose. I started Isabella's Beads with the hope that when she grows older she will have a successful, reputable business for herself. One thing I pride myself on is the fact that I am committed to outstanding customer service. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed! I hope you enjoy your jewelry as much as I enjoy making it.