Tuesday, December 9, 2008

NEW HOLIDAY BABY!

Photobucket

I just wanted to keep everyone updated on what will be happening with me this week. I will sort of be on "vacation" from answering E-mails and making jewelry for the next few days. We are having a new baby, and we are expecting him to be a boy (so he better be cooperative and not come out with a pee-pee rather than a wee-wee!) He will be born on December 10th via scheduled C-Section, and his name will be John P D'Agostino, IV after his daddy. We are praying for a healthy baby and a safe delivery so please keep us in your prayers.

Luckily, I have gotten all of my orders for the holidays filled and shipped up to this time. If you need anything, please contact me before 10PM EST on December 9th. I will return home from the hospital on December 14th and answer any E-mails, and address any orders that I have at that time. Also, the computer software will randomly draw a name selecting December's FREE GIFT winner. That will be posted the week that I return home, but perhaps not exactly on the 15th when I usually post it, as it all depends on how I feel. If you would like to register to win a FREE GIFT from Isabella's Beads, please click here and register your E-mail address with us. Registration is free and we have a lot of wonderful and unique gifts to give away each month from Gift Certificates to Handmade Jewelry.

More new items will be posted when I return home, but for now the only new addition I will be concentrating on will be our new son, Johnny! I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I look forward to reporting great news in the next week.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Lori Smith said...

Praying for a safe and easy delivery you and the baby!

About Me

My photo
Started as a hobby, Isabella's Beads is owned and operated by me, Mariealena Calabrese. After realizing that beading was more of a passion rather than just a hobby, I wanted to share my creations with everyone. I recently gave birth to my first child, my daughter Isabella Rose. I started Isabella's Beads with the hope that when she grows older she will have a successful, reputable business for herself. One thing I pride myself on is the fact that I am committed to outstanding customer service. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed! I hope you enjoy your jewelry as much as I enjoy making it.