Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our baby has arrived!

Hi Everyone,

Just as an update I am home from the hospital and I am trying to get back to normal after the birth of our son. Baby John, IV was born on December 10, 2008 measuring 21" long, and weighing in at a whopping 8lbs. 12oz., which was in vast contrast to Isabella's birth weight of 7lbs. 5oz. 2 years ago. Everything went perfectly and we now have a beautiful baby boy in our family. Isabella is doing her best to be a great big sister and so far she has been wonderful (a little jealous, but wonderful). Thanks to all of you who sent messages and left comments of well wishes for our family. Please know that we appreciate each and every one of you!

Later on this evening I will be posting the winner of the monthly FREE GIFT drawing so you'll want to check back to see what wonderful prize we have given away this month. Also, this week I will be posting pictures of some new items that I created before I went in the hospital to deliver our bundle of joy. I have so many new and unique ideas floating in my head (maybe it's just the medicine), and mounds of wonderful material to use for their creation. I can't wait to offer these items to you in my store!

Lastly, we are already mid month and I will be introducing some new guest jewelers for the 2nd half of December and also preparing you for January's featured Guest Jewelers. If you are a creator of handmade products and you are interested in being a featured artist on my site please contact me and we'll get you started ASAP!

Stay tuned....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Started as a hobby, Isabella's Beads is owned and operated by me, Mariealena Calabrese. After realizing that beading was more of a passion rather than just a hobby, I wanted to share my creations with everyone. I recently gave birth to my first child, my daughter Isabella Rose. I started Isabella's Beads with the hope that when she grows older she will have a successful, reputable business for herself. One thing I pride myself on is the fact that I am committed to outstanding customer service. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed! I hope you enjoy your jewelry as much as I enjoy making it.