Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Just Jewelry!

Hi Everyone,

In recent newsletters you were told that you would be able to find Holiday jewelry in our Collections section, and then to look in the appropriate category (For Him, For Her). This has been changed, as we have made it even easier for you to find your favorite holiday pieces. We have added a new category to the Collections section titled Holiday Items. Here you will be able to see all of the themed pieces associated with each holiday season as it changes. If there is something that you would like to see in this section please feel free to E-mail me and I'll do my best to make it for you and list it in that section.

Jewelry isn't the only thing that you'll find here though. Take a look at our newest gift presentation items, such as the decorative wine bottle gift bags.

Oriental inspired wine gift bag - Available in 5 colors!



Wine gift bags in 5 radiant colors!

No more struggling to wrap wine or liquor in holiday paper! For only $2.50 you can present your host with a gift in style. Place your bottle in a decorative, oriental inspired rayon gift bag available in 5 vibrant colors!

You can make your color selection from the drop down menu, or simply click on the items individually in our store. Remember to read my blog to see all of the newest creations. The blog page is updated at least once per week, and it is much easier than searching the various sections of the store every week to see if anything new has been added.

We wish everyone a happy, healthy, and safe holiday season!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Started as a hobby, Isabella's Beads is owned and operated by me, Mariealena Calabrese. After realizing that beading was more of a passion rather than just a hobby, I wanted to share my creations with everyone. I recently gave birth to my first child, my daughter Isabella Rose. I started Isabella's Beads with the hope that when she grows older she will have a successful, reputable business for herself. One thing I pride myself on is the fact that I am committed to outstanding customer service. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed! I hope you enjoy your jewelry as much as I enjoy making it.