Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wonder Woman, I am not...

Well, I thought that I would be able to be more like my favorite super hero, Wonder Woman, and handle having a newborn son, celebrating Christmas with our large family, traveling to Connecticut for a week, and maintaining the web site all while still taking care of my fiancee and our 2 year old daughter, Isabella Rose. I was wrong, and I suck. I'm sorry.

OK. So I am a little behind with posting some new items and introducing new guest jewelers for January (and putting out my monthly newsletter to registered users) but it will get done, I PROMISE!!! Actually I tried to put out the Newsletter at the end of December, but my server is having a small glitch and my developer is working on that at this time. I hope to have it resolved shortly. It seems that having the site Search Engine Optimized created some small glitches here and there and they are being corrected. Sorry for the delays!

While January seems to be flying by, I do have 4 new guest jewelers lined up which I will introduce in a separate blog tomorrow after listing their items in the Guest Jewelers section of the site. I thank you for your patience and understanding and I promise all of you it will be worth the wait to see what these talented artists have to offer.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Started as a hobby, Isabella's Beads is owned and operated by me, Mariealena Calabrese. After realizing that beading was more of a passion rather than just a hobby, I wanted to share my creations with everyone. I recently gave birth to my first child, my daughter Isabella Rose. I started Isabella's Beads with the hope that when she grows older she will have a successful, reputable business for herself. One thing I pride myself on is the fact that I am committed to outstanding customer service. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed! I hope you enjoy your jewelry as much as I enjoy making it.