Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Items and Artists for January

What an exciting December we have had here! If you've been keeping up with the new Isabella's Beads Blog Page then you know that we have just given birth to our second child, John P. D'Agostino, IV. He was born on December 10, 2008 and we are so blessed to have him in our lives along with our daughter Isabella Rose. Also last month we introduced a section of the site called the “Guest Jewelers” section, and it is where I feature the works of other talented artists that I have met in this industry.

We showcased the works of three very talented artists last month and we have more for you this month! The artists that I would like to present to you for January are Debbie Jennings of "Deb's Beaded Treasures", and Kim Grassing of "LexieJewel".

Debbie Jennings writes: "I started Debs Beaded Treasures in 2005 as a means to share my love of creating jewelry with everyone. I especially like making "wearable art statement pieces", and love the compliments my customers receive when wearing them. I have a studio in my home that I couldn't live without. It is a creative environment that is very inspirational, where I spend many hours of enjoyment, creating special pieces for you (and a few for me, of course!). It takes a bit more of an "eye for design" to sell craft work in the vast ocean of talented artists in today's market, so I am always learning new things."

Here is an example of Debbie's work. You can click on the photo to be taken to the item in the store. Also, to see all of the items in our Guest Jeweler's Section click here!



Kim Writes: "A walk on the wild side.... or a stroll in the park! That's how I describe my line of jewelry. Each unique creation by LexieJewel is designed and handcrafted by me, Kimberley Grasing. All of my designs are original, and I strive to be innovative, cutting edge, and sometimes over the top. I have been creating beaded jewelry for the past 5 years and have recently added FIRE (soldering!) to my repertoire.... and I haven't seen the light of day since!! Yes, my acetylene torch is my new best friend! Working with metals has allowed me to reach into my inner depths of creativity to unleash designs and pieces fully infused with passion, heart and soul. I hope you enjoy all that LexieJewel has to offer!"

This Molton Rock necklace one is one my favorite pieces from Kim...



Well, February is quickly approaching and with that so is Valentines Day! I have some nice designs for Women and Children that you'll definitely want to see. This Swarovski Crystal heart pendant doesn't need a special occasion to be worn.

Swarovski Heart Pendant

Also available and new this past month is this lovely Sterling Silver CZ double Heart ring.





Or how about this delicately adorable Sterling silver pave heart dangle ring for your daughter or even yourself!



These are just a few of the wonderful items that are available for this coming Valentine's Day holiday. Please be sure to check out the Themed Jewelry section of the site for more ideas. And remember, if you have something specific in mind we can work together to create the perfect custom design! E-mail me for custom orders.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Started as a hobby, Isabella's Beads is owned and operated by me, Mariealena Calabrese. After realizing that beading was more of a passion rather than just a hobby, I wanted to share my creations with everyone. I recently gave birth to my first child, my daughter Isabella Rose. I started Isabella's Beads with the hope that when she grows older she will have a successful, reputable business for herself. One thing I pride myself on is the fact that I am committed to outstanding customer service. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed! I hope you enjoy your jewelry as much as I enjoy making it.