Thursday, January 29, 2009

Boro Bead Bonanza!

Here are a few new items using some handmade boro beads that I happen to have in stock. The first two items are made using handmade "Journey" boro beads from Beau's Beads. I used Hill Tribes pure silver throughout most of the bracelet with the exception of the Swarovski crystals and the Bali bead caps that accent them.

Each boro bead is flanked with handmade Hill Tribes silver beads caps and is then separated by Hill Tribes decorative spacers. The flower tube bead that are used in the "band" portion of the bracelet are also handmade Hill Tribes silver as well as the round toggle that terminates the bracelet. The citrine colored Swarovski crystals nicely accent the yellow color in the glass boro bead. This bracelet measures 7" in length. Another of its kind can be made as long as the boro bead is still available.

Also available is this matching boro ring. The band is handmade sterling silver form McDuck Creations and features a round topper. This particular ring is a size 7. Please contact me for available sizes.



The last addtion is another boro bead ring, which also features a handmade band from McDuck Creations. This is a sterling silver hammered band with a conical topper. This ring however is decorated with a boro bead in rich, deep colors made by one of my most favorite glass artists, Lisa Atchison of Touch Of Glass Designs. This ring is also a size 7 and due to the fact that there is only one of these beads at this time, this ring is the only one of its kind.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Started as a hobby, Isabella's Beads is owned and operated by me, Mariealena Calabrese. After realizing that beading was more of a passion rather than just a hobby, I wanted to share my creations with everyone. I recently gave birth to my first child, my daughter Isabella Rose. I started Isabella's Beads with the hope that when she grows older she will have a successful, reputable business for herself. One thing I pride myself on is the fact that I am committed to outstanding customer service. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed! I hope you enjoy your jewelry as much as I enjoy making it.